Modena: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P. Lunch
Visit Acetaia Gambigliani Zoccoli, a traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P. factory. Meet the family who produces the vinegar and try their balsamic along with a lunch of local products.
Go to the website ▶
Welcome to Acetaia Gambigliani Zoccoli, one of the few remaining vinegar factories that produces only and exclusively Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P.
We propose a visit with explanation to the Antica Acetaia, followed by a rich tasting of our beloved product included in a real lunch.
You will be welcomed by Mario and Giorgio Gambigliani Zoccoli, who will introduce you to the history of the family, of the farm, of the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P. and its production techniques. You will continue with a visit to the Acetaia located in the attic of the Villa where some secrets about the tasting and gastronomic use of the ABTM D.O.P. will be revealed to you.
At this point you will be ready for the rich tasting of ABTM paired with the products that have made Emilia-Romagna famous throughout the world.
• 3 ages of Parmigiano Reggiano (18 months, 24 months and over 30 months)
• 2 types of ricotta (cow's and sheep's)
• 2 types of omelette with vegetables (zucchini; peppers and onion)
• 3 types of baked dumplings (with oil, with cheese and mushrooms, with cheese and ham)
• 8 types of cured meats (e.g. Prosciutto Crudo di Parma D.O.P., Mortadella “Bologna”, salami, ciccioli, coppa, pancetta, coppa di testa, lard)
• Risotto with parmesan
• House bitters
Mario and George