The Torino + Piemonte Card hands you the keys to the city and the whole region. Discover the amazing sights and sounds of this famous and beloved region of Italy in an easy and economical way.
Buy a 3-day card to Turin and Piemonte and you will get access to a wealth of attractions in the region, including museums, monuments, exhibitions, fortresses, castles, and royal residences.
It is the ideal tool for any Turin vacation allowing you to discover the amazing beauties of Turin and Piedmont in an easy and economical way. Tickets are available for children, young people, and adults.
Plus, enjoy reductions to plenty of great tourist sights in Turin, such as the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the Rack Sassi and Superga. The card even includes a reduction on adult tickets at City Sightseeing Torino.
If you love contemporary art, take advantage of the reduced ticket to special events and exhibitions set up every year in November such as Artissima International Fair, Flashback Habitat, Paratissima Circus, and The Others Art Fair.
The card includes free entrance to main cultural sites including museums, monuments, castles, fortresses, and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont, including:
• Basilica Di Superga: Appartamento Reale E Reali Tombe Di Casa Savoia
• Borgo e Rocca Medievale
• Castello di Rivoli Museo d'Arte Contemporanea
• GAM - Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
• Juventus Museum
• La Venaria Reale
• MAO - Museo d’Arte Orientale
• MAUTO - Museo dell'Automobile di Torino
• Musei Reali di Torino, Museo della Sindone
• Museo di Antropologia Criminale "Cesare Lombroso"
• Museo di Arti Decorative Fondazione Accorsi
• Ometto, Museo Diocesano di Torino
• Museo Egizio
• Museo Nazionale del Cinema
• Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento Italiano
• Museo Nazionale della Montagna
• Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi
• Palazzo Madama
• Museo Civico d'Arte Antica
• Pinacoteca dell'Accademia Albertina
• Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli