Lecce: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu Class
Learn to make the famous Pasta and tiramisù in local homes with this shared hands-on cooking class.
Discover, cook and taste the most iconic Italian dishes with expert home cooks in their own homes.
Go to the website ▶
You can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two!
Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta from scratch with your Cesarina.
As the icing on the cake you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu.
Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture.
• Learn to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand
• Learn to make 2 iconic pasta types
• Learn to make the iconic tiramisu
• Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 12 people. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
• Enjoy an Italian Aperitivo to warm-up
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country. They are welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.