Verona: Verona Card with Arena Priority Entrance
Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
Go to the website ▶
Follow in the footsteps of Romeo and Juliet and great Roman emperors and explore the city of Verona at your own pace with a Verona Card. Valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the option booked), the Verona Card gives you free or reduced entrance to dozens of city museums and monuments, as well as unlimited travel on the ATV transport system.
Save time and money as you go everywhere, see everything, and skip the long lines along the way. The Verona Card is an all-inclusive ticket that acts as your personal passport to the historic city. Look inside the Verona Arena, where opera is still staged on special nights.
Marvel at Juliet's Balcony and read the love letters pinned to the wall of the Casa di Guilietta. Enjoy panoramic views from the top of Torre dei Lamberti (Lamberti Tower). These are just a few of the attractions on offer. See them according to your interests, and travel from one to the next on the ATV bus system.
Free Entrance to Museums and Monuments:
• Verona Arena (skip the line pass)
• Museo Lapidario Maffeiano
• Juliet's Balcony at Casa di Giulietta
• Torre dei Lamberti
• Museo di Castelvecchio
• Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore
• Complesso del Duomo
• Chiesa di Santa Anastasia
• Arche Scaligere
• Galleria d'arte moderna Achille Forti - GAM Palazzo della Ragione
• Chiesa di San Fermo Maggiore
• Museo Civico di Storia Naturale
• Museo degli Affreschi and Tomba di Giulietta
• Museo Archeologico al Teatro Romano (MATR)
• Museo della Radio Guglielmo Marconi
Reduced Price Entrance:
• Fondazione Museo Miniscalchi Erizzo
• Museo Africano
• Giardino Giusti
• MusALab - Franca Rame Dario Fo