Turin Sweet & Chocolate Tour
Taste the best pastries and sweet drinks that Turinese tradition has to offer. Savour the best espresso the town has to offer and in Summer enjoy a mouthwatering artisan gelato.
Go to the website ▶
On this small group tour, you'll get to sample hot or cold drinks (according to the season) and taste fresh desserts created by experienced pastry chefs using local produce. Accompanied by a local expert, you may get to sample Turinese specialities like:
• Gianduiotti, an ingot-shaped chocolate created in Turin 1852. Created with a unique mixture of Piedmont hazelnut, cocoa and sugar, they are incredibly creamy.
• Bicerin, a layered drink made of espresso, drinking chocolate, and whole milk.
• Marron Glace, a chestnut candied in sugar syrup and glazed originating from Piedmont.
• Pinguino (penguin), an artisan gelato covered in crunchy dark chocolate.
• Cremino, a dessert composed of three layers of chocolate.
As well as tasting these delicious treats, you will get to experience Turin like a local, as your guide takes you to easily missed places hidden off the beaten track.