Como: Pasta- and Tiramisu-Making Class With Tasting & Wine
Learn how to make pasta and tiramisu in Como with this cooking class. Visit a local's home and follow their traditional recipes, ask questions, then sit down and enjoy the meal with a glass of wine.
Go to the website ▶
You can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two!
Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta (filled pasta + fresh pasta) from scratch with your Cesarina.
As the icing on the cake you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu.
Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture.
• Learn to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand
• Learn to make 2 iconic pasta types
• Learn to make the iconic tiramisu
• Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 12 people. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
• Enjoy an Italian Aperitivo to warm-up